Pneumatic conveying system selection, how to use materials to choose a suitable pneumatic conveying system? As a material conveying system with a high degree of automation, the pneumatic conveying system has many types, and the materials are different in the closed conveying pipeline. For different material characteristics, the appropriate type of pneumatic conveying system should be selected to achieve the ideal The optimized conveying effect can meet the actual process requirements.
1. When transporting flammable and explosive materials such as plastics, chemicals, metal powder, coal powder, etc., safety precautions such as explosion-proof valves and automatic fire extinguishing devices should be used.
2. The viscous material will stick and block the funnel and pipeline. Therefore, the rotary feeder should preferably be a rotary blade feeder.
3. If the amount of fine powder below 50 microns in the wet material is less than 10%, most of the fine powder can be transported in the traditional pneumatic conveying system. If the moisture content of the wet material is high, the wet powder will stick to the inner wall of the elbow and cause the pipeline to be blocked, and the feeder should be a blowing feeder.
If the material is not too wet, heated conveying air can be used to alleviate adhesion problems.
4. The static electricity of the material will cause adhesion, which will affect the fluidity of the material. Use air humidification to resolve it.
Less air is used in dense phase conveying and the cost of humidification is lower.
5. During the conveying process, most materials are broken in the elbow or screw. Therefore, the elbow should be used as little as possible in the system design to prevent the material from being broken.
6. The use of dry conveying air can prevent moisture absorption and material problems. Materials can be dried using freezing or desiccant. Sometimes the amount of moisture adsorption is not large, and the material can also be transported in a dense phase by using dry air.
7. The top discharge silo pump is not suitable for the transportation of granular materials, and the latter's granular materials can avoid the offset rotary feeder.
8. During the conveying process, the inner wall of the pipeline will adhere to the micron and sub-micron fine powder, thereby reducing the cross-sectional area of the pipeline and reducing the conveying volume. We generally choose flexible pipes to vibrate regularly in the pipeline.
Pneumatic conveying system selection, how to use materials to choose a suitable pneumatic conveying system? When we choose a pneumatic conveying system, we should detect the viscosity and moisture content of the material. When conveying flammable and explosive materials such as plastics, chemicals, metal powder, coal powder, etc., we should use safety precautions such as explosion-proof valves and automatic fire extinguishing devices to ensure that Material handling safety.