The installation of pneumatic conveying system equipment is another important link outside the design and manufacture of pneumatic conveying system. The quality of the installation will directly affect the future operation of the system. If installed incorrectly, the pneumatic conveying system may not function properly. Therefore, great attention must be paid to the installation of the pneumatic conveying system.
The installation of the pneumatic conveying system is mainly divided into three parts: (1) equipment installation; (2) conveying pipeline installation; (3) ash removal equipment installation.
These three components have the following common characteristics, which must be guaranteed or followed during installation:
1. After all equipment or materials are unpacked, the relevant materials should be properly kept and handed over to the buyer after installation.
2. All equipment, valves and piping installations shall be constructed in accordance with the drawings. If adjustment is required, the design unit should be consulted in advance.
3. All pneumatic conveying pipes must be sealed.
4. Except as indicated in the drawings, the rest of the pipelines shall be implemented according to the process pipeline installation design.
5. Except for equipment and valves with clear installation locations, the installation of other valves should follow the following principles:
6. The installation position of common valves is convenient for personnel to operate, and the most suitable installation height is about 1.2m above the ground.
7. The valve should be installed as close to the main pipe or equipment as possible.
8. The valves on the pipeline should be arranged in parallel.
9. When installing the valve, try not to subject the valve to external loads, so as not to damage the valve due to excessive stress.
10. Under the premise of not affecting the operation, maintenance and passage of personnel, the arrangement of equipment and valves should be as beautiful as possible, which can leave a good impression on the personnel who work here all year round.
11. All welds in the pipeline of the pneumatic conveying system: the butt weld of the steel pipe is U-shaped; the connection between the steel pipe and the flange is a fillet weld; the height of the weld is the wall thickness of the steel pipe.
12. For places that require high-altitude operations, such as the installation of ash removal pipes, ash warehouses, etc., the operating platform should be equipped with corresponding safety measures such as guardrails and ladders, and the staff must undergo safety training.
13. During the installation process, if there is any change in the original design, the consent of the design unit should be obtained, and the change record should be kept.